Hey Candice I really like your topic about Sororities. I think that comparing the ideals of the universities that the sororities are a part of to the ideals of the sororities that are affiliated with them, will show how backwards the ideas of southern sororities are. Interviews with students who are in sororities and who are not involved in greek life might be helpful for your paper. I look forward to reading the end result!
-Star
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Star - These comments are from Gylise. She posted them on her own site.
Hey Star! I like your topic a lot. it is especially interesting to me because while i didn't go to an all girls catholic high school, i went to a coed boarding christian school. i am looking forward to reading your paper. a lot of people gave you good suggestions in class and i saw you writing a lot of them down. i hope what everyone said was very helpful. Your actual e-poster met all of the requirements. Good Job!
Post a Comment